At Kinetic Spine & Sports, we specialize in individualized and personal patient care, giving patients less recovery time with longer-lasting results. We are the single chiropractic office in the South Charlotte area to provide MLS Laser Therapy, an FDA-cleared system that produces effective means of controlling pain, inflammation, and edema through therapeutic wavelengths. MLS Laser Therapy is a painless, drug-free, and non-invasive way to treat your pain, injuries, and conditions, providing an alternative to injections and surgeries.
How Does MLS Laser Therapy Work?
MLS Laser Therapy works through a patented delivery system synchronizing two wavelengths, 808nm, and 905 nm. The 808 nm provides anti-inflammatory and anti-edema effects through a continuous wave, while the 905 nm wavelength provides analgesic effects through pulsed waves.
This system is intended to provide topical heating to elevate the temperature of the tissues to temporarily relieve muscle pain, joint pain, arthritis pain, muscle spasms, and other conditions by increasing local blood circulation to the area. When the body absorbs these wavelengths, it promotes cellular activity, allowing the body to produce enzymes, stimulate mitochondria, increase vasodilation, and even elevate collagen levels to prevent scar tissues. This painless treatment repairs the muscles, ligaments, and tendons and can treat many conditions that come with pain and inflammation.
In short, MLS laser drastically improves healing time for damaged tissue by ramping up your cellular energy production. Dr. Dan has been using various Class IV lasers since 2007. The MLS is by far the most effective, efficient and result proven product on the market.
What Makes MLS Laser Therapy Different?
The synergy of these wavelengths can alleviate chronic conditions of any given tissue, making it distinguished from other Class IV Lasers. The cutting-edge MLS M6 Laser works with a patented technology approved by the FDA known as the Multi-Wave Lock System, delivering controlled laser energy for more accurate therapeutic therapy. Because of this, it has more supporting research and clinical trials than any other Class IV device.
Not only does its system provide an enhanced penetration, but the combined system of continuous light and pulsed light also allows for Dr. Danieley to achieve a greater therapeutic response for acute pain and inflammation and can easily adjust the frequencies and duration of your treatment for chronic pain management.
The Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
Patients can benefit from MLS Laser Therapy in many ways because of the healing capabilities of this treatment, with these benefits including:
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects: Laser therapy activates the lymphatic drainage system, causing vasodilation and creating an anti-edema effect, and therefore reduces swelling caused by inflammation or bruising.
- Analgesic Effects: Laser therapy benefits the nerve cells by blocking pain messengers to the brain, decreasing nerve sensitivity, and increasing levels of pain-killing chemicals such as endorphins and encephalins.
- Accelerated Tissue Repair: The photons produced from the laser light penetrate the tissue to accelerate cellular reproduction and growth, allowing the cells to absorb nutrients faster.
- Improved Vascular Activity: Laser light can help form the growth of new capillaries in damaged tissues, speeding up the healing process in scarred or damaged tissues.
- Regulates Immune System: Laser light also has the ability to regulate the immune system by stimulating the production of immunoglobins and lymphocytes, assisting in the production of cellular energy and all chemical reactions within the cells.
This amazing treatment is a non-invasive, safe and effective way to relieve pain, inflammation and promote soft tissue repair. We invite you to contact us to schedule your first session at Kinetic Spine & Sports today.