Multiwave Locked System (MLS)
The Multiwave Locked System (MLS) is quickly becoming the standard of care for alleviating pain, reducing inflammation, and speeding recovery.
The M6 therapy laser is a robotized multi-target device designed to treat patients suffering from pathologies affecting a wide area and to perform automatic applications. The distinctive feature of the M6 is its innovative multi-target functioning. Thanks to the features of the exclusive MLS multi-diodic optical group, a wide area is treated instantaneously helping to produce an immediate response of the treated tissues. The results are better and faster than with the scanning modality of traditional laser therapy products.
“What we’re finding is that 90% of our patients are achieving almost 90% relief of their symptoms, which is unheard of. It is the very latest in medical technology, and we are proud to offer our patients something no one else can.”
Ronald S. Lederman, MD
Center for Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy
MLS Laser Therapy is quickly becoming the standard of care in alleviating both acute and chronic pain. This patented, FDA-cleared technology has an 85% – 90% efficacy rate in relieving pain and inflammation, eliminates risk from surgery and prescription pain killers, has no negative side effects, and restores patients’ lives.
Effectively treats pain and inflammation associated with the following conditions:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports injuries
- Tendon & ligament injuries
- Back & joint pain
- Muscle sprains & strains
- Post-surgical swelling
- Disc disease
10 Benefits of MLS® Laser Therapy
1. Anti-Inflammatory: MLS® Laser Therapy has an anti-edema effect as it causes vasodilation, but also because it activates the lymphatic drainage system which drains swollen areas. As a result, there is a reduction in swelling caused by bruising or inflammation.
2. Analgesic: MLS® Laser Therapy has a beneficial effect on nerve cells. It blocks pain transmitted by these cells to the brain which decreases nerve sensitivity. Also, due to the decreased inflammation, there is less edema and less pain. Another pain blocking mechanism involves the production of high levels of pain-killing chemicals such as endorphins and enkephalin from the brain and adrenal gland.
3. Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth: Photons of light from lasers penetrate deeply into tissue and accelerate cellular reproduction and growth. The laser light increases the energy available to the cell so that the cell can take on nutrients faster and get rid of waste products. As a result of exposure to laser light, damaged cells are repaired faster.
4. Improved Vascular Activity: Laser light will significantly increase the formation of new capillaries in damaged tissue which speeds up the healing process, closes wounds quickly and reduces scar tissue. Additional benefits include acceleration of angiogenesis, which causes temporary vasodilation and an increase in the diameter of blood vessels.
5. Increases Metabolic Activity: MLS® Laser Therapy creates higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells.
6. Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points: MLS® Laser Therapy stimulates muscle trigger points and acupuncture points on a non-invasive basis providing musculoskeletal pain relief.
7. Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation: MLS® Laser Therapy reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from cuts, scratches, burns or surgery.
8. Improved Nerve Function: Slow recovery of nerve functions in damaged tissue can result in numbness and impaired limbs. Laser light speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection and increases the amplitude of action potentials to optimize muscle healing.
9. Immunoregulation: Laser light has a direct effect on immunity status by stimulating immunoglobulins and lymphocytes. Laser emissions are absorbed by chromophores (molecule enzymes) that react to laser light. Upon exposure to the laser, the enzyme flavomononucleotide is activated and starts the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), which is the major carrier of cell energy and the energy source for all chemical reactions in the cells.
10. Faster Wound Healing: Laser light stimulates fibroblast development in damaged tissue. Fibroblasts are the building blocks of collagen, which is the essential protein required to replace old tissue or to repair tissue injuries. As a result, MLS® Laser Therapy is effective post surgically and in the treatment of open wounds and burns.